The Environment & Personal Care Testing Kit 2 contains 100 vials and an Information Booklet (download)
This Environment & Personal Care Test Kit 2 for Bioresonance & NAET Practitioners contains environmental toxins, such as insecticides and herbicides, industrial chemicals, household chemicals, plastics and components of plastics, personal care products and other chemicals we are all exposed to daily.
Who is this Environment & Personal Care Test Kit for?
It is suitable for Bioresonance & NAET Practitioners, Kinesiologists, Chiropractors, Naturopaths, or anyone trained in muscle testing.
How is this Environment & Personal Care Test Kit different?
As an experienced homeopath I understand the importance of a reliable homeopathic test kit to test for health related problems. Consequently, all vials contain a few homeopathic pills of at least five different homeopathic potencies sourced from reputable homeopathic pharmacies. This ensures accurate testing of any imbalances, but also precise muscle testing. Furthermore, the vials can be used to restore balance in the body.
How long will this Environment & Personal Care Test Kit last?
This Test Kit comes in 2 sturdy, flat cardboard boxes for convenient handling. If stored correctly it has an indefinite shelf life. Therefore, please store this homeopathic test kit away from heat, direct sunlight, mobile phones, magnets, microwaves and power points.
Not only is this Environment & Personal Care Test Kit for Bioresonance & NAET Practitioners available in a Flat Box, but it is also available in a Plastic Box (vials vertical).
Also, have a look at the Environment & Personal Care Test Kit 1.
- Acetal polyoxymethylene (plastic)
- Acetic acid
- Acid fumes mix
- Acrylic fibre
- Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene – ABS (plastic)
- Aviation fuel exhaust fumes
- Benzyls salicylate (cosmetics)
- Bisphenol A – BPA (plastic)
- Butylated hydroxyanisole – BHA (preservative in food and cosmetics)
- Butylated hydroxytoluene – BHT (preservative in food and cosmetics)
- Calcium disodium – EDTA (ion chelator, used in pharmaceuticals and cosmetics)
- Carbaryl (insecticide)
- Carpet fumes mix
- Chlorhexidine gluconate (antiseptic, disinfectant)
- Chlorine dioxide
- Cigarette smoke
- Coal Tar
- Crystal violet (dye)
- Cypermethrin (insecticide)
- Deltamethrin (insecticide)
- Dental adhesive
- Dibutyl phthalate (plasticiser)
- Dichlorobenzene (deodorant)
- Dimethyl sulfoxide – DMSO (solvent)
- Ethyl acetate fumes (nail polish remover, cigarettes, glue)
- Ethylene glycol (in antifreeze, pens, paints, plastics, cosmetics)
- Furniture & curtain fumes
- Furniture polish
- Glue & adhesive fumes
- Grazon 90 (Pro) weedkiller
- Hemp fibre
- Herboxone (herbicide)
- High density polyethylene – HDPE (plastic)
- House air
- Household cleaners
- Hyaluronic acid (cosmetics)
- Hydrogen sulfide (manufacturing of textiles, pesticides, leather, dyes and pharmaceuticals)
- Incense mix
- Low density polyethylene (LDPE)
- Lycra (spandex, elastane)
- Malathion (pesticide)
- Methylene chloride (paint removal, degreasing, manufacturing)
- Methylparaben (cosmetics)
- Motor oil
- Naphthalene (in mothballs, plastics)
- Nicotine patch
- Oil & solvent-based paints
- Paint fumes
- Para-aminobenzoic acid – PABA (sunscreen)
- Pentachlorophenol fumes (fungicide, dyes)
- Pet flea collar fumes
- Phthalate ester plasticiser (DEHA)
- Polybutylene (plastic resin, was used in water piping)
- Polychloroprene – Neoprene (synthetic rubber)
- Polyethylene terephthalate – PET (form of polyester)
- Polyphenylsulfone – PPSU (plastic)
- Polypropylene (plastic)
- Polystyrene (foam packaging)
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (Teflon)
- Polyurethane (foam in upholstered furniture, bedding)
- Polyvinyl chloride – PVC (thermoplastic)
- Potassium sorbate (preservative in personal care products)
- Resorcinol (hair dyes, hair products)
- Sanitiser (disinfectant)
- Self-tanning foam
- Shaving foam
- Shellac French polish
- Silica – crystalline
- Silicone elastomer (silicone rubber)
- Sodium metabisulfite (disinfectant, antioxidant, preservative)
- Synthetic fragrance mix
- Talcum powder
- Thermoplastic elastomer – TPE (mixture of rubber and plastic)
- Tobacco mix
- Trichloroethylene – TCE (cleaning wipes, solvent, carpet cleaners, ground water)
- Triclopyr (herbicide, fungicide)
- Vacuum cleaner dust
- Veet hair removal cream
- Vinyl chloride – PVC (plastic)
- Water bottled
- Xylene (solvent)
This Environment & Personal Care Test Kit does NOT contain chemicals, toxins or any other crude substance, but the homeopathic remedies made from these substances and is therefore perfect for accurate testing and balancing. It contains glass vials as plastic can be unreliable for testing purposes. Pills are used to avoid liquid spillage and evaporation.
The test vials do not need to be opened as they are not intended for internal use.
This Test Kit is not intended for DIAGNOSIS or TREATMENT and is NOT a home testing kits, but is intended for practitioners such as Kinesiologists, Bioresonance practitioners (Bicom, Vega, etc.), Chiropractors, Naturopaths, or anyone trained in muscle testing.